LOL jia hui emo? it sounds wrong...
Anyway i shall post after going on a hiatus for so long.... bet u all missed me><
Tmr going to run 2.4 liao.... i think sec 1s running (if i not wrong) those who wanna bully Niole can come run tmr also make her take timings ><
Poor Nicole.... has to run on her own next time ..... maybe i'll be an angel and take her timing for her (and sacrifice my homework time in the morning) LOL
I just realised i have been contradicting myself.....
anyway out of randomness i saw an extract on my friend's blog and decided to paste it here:
When I was ten, my mother called me “ah girl” and I had always responded to her. When I was fifteen, my mother called me “ah girl” in front of my classmates and I scolded her. When I was twenty, my mother still called me “ah girl” aloud and I ignored her completely. I know that, from her point of view, no matter how old I am, I will always be the “ah girl” who calls her “mama”. From my point of view, my mother is just an old woman in the house who lives with me. Her responsibilities are to make breakfast for me in the morning, give me money to spend in the day, do the laundry in the evening and switching off the lights at night. For all those things that she did, she will have the authority to scold me or ground me. Until one day, she calls me and says, “Ah girl, I’ve got cancer. I may die within the next six months.” That is when I realize that my mother is more than that.
of course this dint really happen to her.... but i found this story touching? i dunno how to describe it....
-Jelena
ps. im playing around with colours again!
No comments:
Post a Comment